The compact HDBaseT receiver is one of the smallest on the market. At 3” × 3” × 0.7”, this little powerhouse converts HDBaseT to HDMI using standard unshielded twisted pair CAT5e/6 at distances of up to 328’ for 4K at 30 or 497’ for 1080p at 60. At the same time, the SP-HDBT-REC provides bi-directional RS232 and power (PoE) through the same cable.
Designed originally to work with SP Controls line of presentation switchers, the SP-HDBT-REC is a standards-based HDBaseT product. The SP-HDBT-REC can work with a variety of other HDBaseT transmitters and switching products.
- ULTRA COMPACT SIZE At 3” x 3” x 0.7”, this receiver is one of the smallest on the market. This compact design makes this receiver perfect for close quarters, behind flat panels or just above low profile projectors.
- SIMPLE, NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED The SP-HDBT-REC is a simple plug-and-play device. No programming is required. Just plug the device in and the receiver immediately begins working. The receiver negotiates its power with the transmitter and immediately begin
- RS232 Control of output devices, such as projectors, screen controllers, or amplifiers is often troublesome in ceilings. This receiver offers an RS232 interface right at the display. With more and more projectors offering native HDBaseT support, the SP-HD
- COMPATIBLE The SP Controls SP-HDBT-REC is standards based. This means that it can be used with most of today’s HDBaseT transmitters and extenders. RS232 on the SP-HDBT-REC is available only if the transmitter integrates RS232 according to the HDBaseT stan
- UHD The SP-HDBT-REC supports HDTV and VESA resolutions – including 4K at 30, 4K at 60 (4:2:0) and 1080p at 60.
- CEC PASSTHRU CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) is a standard that is supported by the SP-HDBT-REC. For example, if the SP-HDBT-REC is used with SP-SW5200-VUHBT, the SP-SW5200-VUHBT can automatically turn on and off the display attached to the SP-HDBT-REC