Are you looking for a lectern with an elegant design and adjustable-height worksurface with a small footprint?.
The Honors Lectern is the perfect mix of capability, flexibility, and aesthetics unparalleled by any lectern on the market. Instructors can quickly adjust the worksurface height from a sitting to a standing position in seconds with a powerful, yet whisper-quiet lift system, all with a push of a button.
Add the easy to integrate rack cube to store the AV technology you need for your classroom presentations. The cube has 12 rack units front and 12 rack units in the rear. An optional flip-up shelf adds additional workspace and the optional keyboard tray helps to keep your workspace cleared for what you really need. Add a logo panel with your institutions name and logo.
- Visit Spectrum's website to configure your version of this product and request a quote.
- Electric adjustable-height worksurface adjusts between varying seated or standing-use heights (34”-42”H)
- Scratch and impact-resistant high-pressure laminate top provides a durable, useful worksurface
- Surround on worksurface provides privacy and styling (surround version)
- Pull-out worksurface / keyboard tray with wiring slots supports large keyboards up to 20” wide with mouse
- Overbridge version with blank panel allows custom cutouts and installation of electronics (overbridge version only)
- Pre-drilled monitor arm mounting holes allow installation of a monitor arm (surround version only)
- 3” swivel Twin-Wheel (TW) casters provide mobility (2 locking)
- 2” grommet in each lower side panel provide cord access
- Cable grommets throughout provide cable access
- Replaceable base skirt panels hide casters (customer-installed)
- Ventilated side panels keep equipment cool
- Instructor side acrylic door provides monitoring of internal equipment, security, and can be removed via quick-release to provide full-access to rack equipment. Door can be installed to hinge from the left or right side of the lectern.
- Removable, locking audience-side panel provides access to internal equipment
- Optional removable cube rack-rail mounting (12RU front and 12RU rear) simplifies installation for any equipment configuration, provides mounting capabilities for multiple cooling fans, and provides the ability to integrate equipment remotely before being i
- Optional customizable logo panels (upper and lower) simplify adding or changing logos
- Optional flip-up shelf provides a convenient additional worksurface
- Durable powder coated steel chassis provides a long-lasting finish
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified; meets or exceeds applicable ANSI-BIFMA test standards
- Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years