Media teams work and collaborate more effectively with ShareBrowser MAM for macOS, Windows, and your web browser.
Find what you need
Everyone can easily search and find assets using tags, comments, and metadata such as name, codec, frame rate, modified date, resolution, and other file attributes.
Preview your media
Not sure if you’ve found the right clip? Preview media directly from ShareBrowser’s integrated player. Just press the spacebar to start playback of the proxy file, which is playable even if the original source media is offline.
Need to make a quick edit to your timeline but you don’t have time to download the original file? No problem, use ShareBrowser Web App to download proxies on your machine.
Organize your files with bins
Your editors and assistant editors can easily organize and share media using ShareBrowser bins, without creating duplicates and filling up space on your storage.
Now available as a panel directly within Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects and an extension in Final Cut Pro. ShareBrowser also features native project and bin sharing in Avid Media Composer, and EVO hosts the DaVinci Resolve database so you have a smooth workflow in any NLE.
No additional cost or hardware
ShareBrowser’s server software runs inside your EVO. All indexing (cataloguing) and proxy generation can be handled automatically inside EVO, meaning you don’t need additional server hardware to use ShareBrowser. Unlimited client licenses are included with EVO.
- Search, find, and preview your media
- Easy-to-use asset management
- Create your own custom fields
- Integrations with Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and DaVinci Resolve
- Project locking and collaboration
- Use artificial intelligence to automatically tag video
- Point your web browser to EVO and login
- Data verification
- Direct integration with StorageDNA
- Stay organized with ShareBrowser media asset manager