The SX1120RT is a surge eliminator, one-rack-space unit in a magnetic shielding steel enclosure. It shall operate from 120 volts AC and have a 9-foot, grounded, 3-wire #12 line cord. There shall be 8 grounded AC receptacles on the back panel, with 6 switched and 2 always on. The unit shall have a front-panel courtesy receptacle and remote-control capability with a visual indicator.
The SX1120RT shall have a load rating of 20 amps at 120 volts, a self-test circuit with visual indicator, and provide EMI/RFI filtering, inrush current elimination and catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown. It shall meet Federal Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 guidelines for powerline surge suppressors and withstand at least 1000 occurrences of surge pulse voltages up to 6000 volts.
Featuring Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology, the SurgeX Rack Mount product line safeguards sensitive equipment that relies on audio and video performance. Unlike common protection solutions, our patented protection technology is non-sacrificial and eliminates surge energy up to 6,000 volts without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances that can degrade the performance of AV systems.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9ft grounded 3-wire #12 line cord
- 8 grounded AC outlets on rear panel (6 switched, 2 always on)
- Front panel courtesy receptacle
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- SurgeX ICE inrush current elimination technology
- COUVS catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown
- Remote turn-on
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- 10-year warranty