The 12000 series switches are premium grade switches used primarily in guitars as pick-up switches. The largest names in the industry rely on our switches for quality and durability. Fine silver contacts rated at 3A, 300W maximum AC non-inductive load standard. With 1,000 MW or greater leakage resistance.
- Straight, bright brass finish, riveted silver contacts
- Frame: steel, plated
- Bushing and shaft: copper alloy, plated
- Springs: copper alloy
- Knob: black molded thermoplastic
- Mounting hardware: knurled copper alloy locknut T10711, supplied. P10531 hex locknut, special order
- Insulation: rigid plastic spacers with plastic tubing through stack. Rigid plastic and/or thermoplastic lifters. Thermoplastic cam on actuator end