The long-distance conference sign-in system is based on the world’s currently most advanced high sensitivity contactless IC-card technology, detection distance over 1.2 meters. The participant only needs to carry the card with him/her. Sign-in occurs automatically when passing the registration gate in turn, no need to present the card for status identification. Significantly improved sign-in speed (about 1000 persons per 15 minutes possible).
TAIDEN short-distance conference sign-in system - suitable for small size municipal and political consultative entities conferences - adopts the universal short-distance IC card reader technology, due to its simplicity and profitability.
- Supports intensive crowd sign-in
- Sign-in machine connected via Ethernet
- Sign-in time for one delegate does not exceed 0.1s
- Supports manual sign-in and absence times statistics
- Display of real-time sign-in data and dynamic sign-in result
- Induction distance is better than 1.2m and has no directivity
- Adopts encryption technology, IC-card can be protected by password
- Display of delegate’s information such as picture, name, title and seat information if unit is equipped with LCD