The TCX7 is a 7” touchscreen with an embedded control processor, allowing it to function as a touchscreen and controller. The TCX7 is designed to be mounted on a table or wall, and comes with all required mounting hardware. The display is powered via POE, with a second network port for running other devices. AMX & Crestron control layouts can be imported and converted to function within the TEKVOX framework, making the TCX7 a versatile & more costeffective touchscreen option for any A/V control system. With a 7” capacitive touchscreen display, single-cable installation, and secure, versatile operation with any control system, the TCX7 is the perfect choice for user-friendly control of any A/V control system.
- 7” Capacitive Touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
- Personalized control interface with advanced graphics
- Advanced functionality & secure operation with embedded operating system
- POE LAN connection allows single-cable installation for power & network
- Remote support & maintenance with TEKVOX management tools
- Table or wall-mountable, all necessary hardware included
- Shipped fully functional, pre-programmed, and rigorously tested