The Telemetrics PT-CP-S5 is a compact servo-mechanical pan/tilt head designed for the new generation of smaller high-performance professional cameras weighing up to 15 pounds. The system’s robotics use servo-controlled motors of ultra-high position and velocity accuracy to deliver ultra-smooth on-air moves.
It’s high accuracy makes the PT-CP-S5 the perfect choice for use with augmented reality or virtual studio systems – without any required peripherals. A rugged design accommodates government and large room surveillance applications while ensuring high reliability and smooth and accurate camera performance for a wide range of remote-control applications.
- Simultaneous HD-SDI and HDMI output
- Controllable via IP and serial (Wi-Fi / GSM-LTE optional)
- Audio Mic Input
- Full servo control
- Web GUI Interface
- Digital lens control
- 7.5VDC power output for smaller professional cameras
- Camera control interfaces for IP (ethernet), USB, and serial controlled cameras
- Compact size with on-air performance
- Control via IP (WI-FI/GSM-LTE OPTIONAL) or direct serial communication
- Reframe automatic shot correction and tracking
- POE power input supports head + camera