The RCMC Robotic Collaborative Manual Control pan bar offers immediate operational familiarity for seasoned camera operators with direct access to zoom and focus. With the added benefits of performing local control of pan, tilt, zoom, and elevation as well as control of XY motion (when used with a Telemetrics RRP-1 robotic platform), the RCMC is ideal for situations when local operation of an OmniGlide™ robotic camera pedestal is desired.
RCMC is compatible with OmniGlide, Televators (EP6M and EP7), PT-LP-S5 Pan/Tilt head ONLY (no CP or HP head), Canon and Fuji "full digital servo" lens.
- High-end Components - The RCMC features precision sensors that deliver high-resolution, noise-free signals and require no special calibration.
- Two-Axis Joystick and RockerThe RCMC includes a two-axis joystick to control an OmniGlide platform’s XY motion or pan and tilt of an S5 head. Additionally, a rocker on the bottom of the pan bar can be used to control the elevation of a Televator column,
- User Assignable Buttons - The RCMC features six user-assignable buttons, five on the top surface (including a joystick) and one rocker on the bottom of the bar handle (under the joystick).
- Lens Control Options - Surrounding the RCMC joystick is a dial typically used to control lens focus. To accommodate full user customization, the pan bars are also compatible with traditional lens zoom and focus demands from manufacturers
- Multiple Operating Modes - The RCMC facilitates three operational modes: Remote robotic control via a Telemetrics RCCP controller
- Local robotic control of all axis, including lens zoom and focus, from the RCMC
- Hybrid mode allowing partial local robotic control via RCMC of lens functions and an OmniGlide’s travel with manual control of a PT-LP-S5 Pan/Tilt head (with manual option).
- Users can easily switch between modes, depending upon the application at hand, and can toggle control between a remote RCCP panel and local control via the RCMC using buttons on the pan bar.