DisplayPort KVM switch allows complete access and control of 8 DisplayPort computers or servers using one monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Connects 8 DisplayPort Computers or Servers to a Single Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse. This NetDirector® DisplayPort KVM switch combines a rack-mountable keyboard, 17-inch LCD, touchpad and eight DisplayPort inputs into a compact housing that occupies only 1U of rack space. Access, control, boot and reboot up to eight DisplayPort computers or servers at the same time. No adapters are needed for connecting DisplayPort-enabled equipment.
Saves Valuable Space and Keeps Your Operating Costs Low. All connected DisplayPort computers or servers share a single monitor, keyboard and mouse, which saves space in your rack or workspace. DDC emulation allows each computer’s settings to adjust automatically for optimal screen output. Eliminating the cost of buying monitors, adapters, keyboards and mice for all eight connected devices keeps your TCO (total cost of ownership) low.
- 17 in LCD with wide display supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Dual-rail design allows LCD to stay open while keyboard/touchpad slides into the rack
- Multiple levels of password protection prevent unauthorized access to servers
- Mounts into 1U of rack space with included brackets and user-supplied hardware
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty