Cat6 Ethernet cable, just 2.8 mm thick, connects critical components, such as servers, switches and routers, in Gigabit networks. This Cat6 Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors is recommended for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this one-foot cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).
- Premium Cat6 cable rated for high-speed 1 Gbps home/office communications
- Over 50% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Easy to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- 32 AWG copper wire and 3 µm gold-plated connectors allow superior signal transfer
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty