Industrial-Grade HDMI Cable Recommended for Outdoor or Harsh Indoor Environments
The industrial-grade cable connects high-speed digital audio/video and Ethernet components in outdoor applications and other areas where protection from harsh elements is essential. The cable and male HDMI connectors are designed to withstand dust, debris and moisture that could threaten your infrastructure. This rugged cable is ideal for industrial areas, such as factories and warehouses, and unforgiving outdoor installations, including malls, bus stops and stadiums.
IP67-Rated Ends Resist Dust and Water
Both HDMI connectors are protected by a molded IP67-rated watertight hood. The IP67 rating means the connectors are not only 100% protected against dust, but also able to endure immersion in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes with no damage or decline in performance. This makes the cable ideal for basement and other applications where dust, debris and water are present. The three-foot (one-meter) length helps reduce cable clutter and minimize the risk of tripping.
Enjoy the Clarity of True 4K HDMI 2.0 Video with Audio and 4:4:4 Color
This 4K HDMI cable provides a pure digital connection that supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound. It’s compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. The cable is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, allowing you to use it to connect lower-resolution components.
- 10ft length allows some flexibility in placing devices, while avoiding cable clutter
- Built to protect HDMI audio/video and Ethernet applications in severe environments
- IP67-rated ends resist dust and endure immersion in 1m of water up to 30min
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR-compatible televisions
- Provide HDMI connectivity in outdoor environments susceptible to rain, such as malls, bus stops and theater marquees
- Set up outdoor digital signage at stadiums and arenas
- Build high-speed A/V and Ethernet infrastructure in basements, factories, warehouses and other indoor areas prone to flooding
- Play online or PC video games that display optimal graphics
- Attach an HDTV to your PC for use as a 4K monitor