USB-C Docking Station Turns Your Device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port into a Workstation
This multiport USB-C dock with PD Charging expands the potential of your Windows laptop, Chromebook, tablet or other device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It’s ideal for transmitting 4K video and digital audio to multiple large displays, adding a thumb drive and other USB peripherals, powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device, and connecting to a Gigabit Ethernet network—all at the same time.
Supports USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Transmitting Audio/Video Signals
By connecting the built-in USB-C cable to a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alt Mode, you can output 4K video and digital audio to a compatible monitor, television or projector without installing special software drivers. Note: only one 4K display can be extended in an application. See the owner’s manual for various configurations and maximum resolutions.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video and Digital Audio
The HDMI and Mini DisplayPort (mDP) outputs support true 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 30 Hz. The VGA port supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz.
Extends High-Definition Video Across All 3 External Displays at the Same Time
By connecting the self-storing USB-C cable to a source that supports DisplayPort MST (Multi-Stream Transport) mode, you may connect up to three monitors simultaneously. With a Windows source device, you can display the same image on all connected monitors, extend the host desktop across them with different windows open on each, or combine them into one large display as a video wall. Note: Mac OS laptops or computers will only extend to one monitor. The other monitors will be mirrored. See the owner’s manual for various configurations and maximum resolutions.
USB Ports Connect Keyboards, Thumb Drives and Other Peripherals
A USB-A port and a USB-C port accept USB peripherals, such as flash drives, mice, keyboards and printers. Both support fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Connects 3 displays at the same time for easy multitasking and increasing productivity
- Converts audio/video signals from sources supporting USB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Supports 20V 3A (60W) power output for fast-charging large-capacity mobile devices
- Joins a wired 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet network when no Wi-Fi is available
- USB-C and USB-A data ports allow connection of flash drives and other peripherals
- Typical Applications:
- Extend or mirror your laptop or PC monitor on multiple displays to aid in multitasking and increase productivity
- Transfer data to and from a USB flash drive or external hard drive
- Access a wired Ethernet network in a location with no or spotty Wi-Fi
- Charge your notebook or laptop by connecting its wall charger to the USB-C PD Charging port
- Connect a microphone/headset to record a podcast or listen to music
- System Requirements:
- Source device with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Display device with Mini DisplayPort, VGA and/or HDMI input