USB-C to HDMI cable connects an HDMI projector with HDR capability to your Windows laptop or smartphone’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. This USB Type-C to HDMI adapter (M/M) connects an HDMI monitor, projector or television to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your MacBook Pro or Windows laptop. It’s an ideal connector for multitasking, presenting video at trade shows and conferences, editing documents, playing online games and watching movies on a larger 4K screen. No other adapter or cable is needed to complete your 4K connection.
- Converts audio/video signals from sources supporting USB DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Supports UHD resolutions up to true 4K at 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Uni-directional 6 ft cable directs A/V signals only from USB-C to HDMI
- 3-year limited warranty