4K USB-C adapter adds HDMI, USB-A and USB-C PD charging ports to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your MacBook or Chromebook.
USB-C Adapter Turns Your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Device into a Multiport Workstation
This 4K adapter turns the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC into multiple ports. It’s ideal for transmitting digital audio and 4K video to a large display, adding a thumb drive or other USB peripheral, and powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device—all at the same time. It’s an ideal tool for working in high-definition photography, videography or cinematography, as well as streaming video for digital signage in crystal-clear 4K.
Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Converting Audio/Video Signals
By connecting the built-in USB-C cable to a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alt Mode, you can output 4K video and digital audio to an HDMI monitor, television or projector without installing special software drivers.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with HDR and 4:4:4 Color
The U444-06N-H4UBC2 supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz. It’s compatible with HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR signals, which provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream iTunes and Netflix content with no complications. This adapter supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz
- Converts audio/video signals from sources supporting USB DisplayPort Alt Mode
- USB-C PD 3.0 port provides 20V 5A (100W) power output for charging connected device
- USB-A port supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds up to 5 Gbps for fast data transfers
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Watch 4K video content from a Blu-ray player, game console, laptop or tablet on an Ultra HD television or projector
- Connect a Chromebook or MacBook to a conference table’s A/V box to give a video presentation on a large screen
- Edit HDR video or digital photos using a 4K monitor
- Charge and power a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device with its AC wall charger
- Connect a USB peripheral, such as an external hard drive, printer or hub
- Package Includes:
- U444-06N-H4UBC2 USB-C Multiport Adapter
- Owner’s manual
- System Requirements:
- Source device with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP 1.4 required for 4K @ 60 Hz)
- Display device with HDMI input