USB-C to mDP cable connects a Mini DisplayPort monitor to your MacBook Pro or Windows laptop’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. This high-speed USB Type-C to Mini DisplayPort adapter (M/F) connects a Mini DisplayPort monitor, projector or television to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, tablet or media center. Backward compatible with all your existing USB-C sources and Mini DisplayPort displays, the U444-06N-MDP8W is ideal for future-proofing your 1080p or 4K audio/video application in anticipation of an 8K upgrade. It flawlessly handles data transfer speeds up to 32 Gbps.
- Converts audio/video signals from sources supporting USB DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 8K at 30 Hz (4:4:4) for enhanced video without latency
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Uni-directional plug-and-play cable directs A/V signals only from USB-C to mDP
- 3-year limited warranty