Flat USB-C to DisplayPort cable connects a DP monitor to your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop or tablet’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. This USB Type-C to DisplayPort adapter (M/F) connects to a DisplayPort cable to add a DisplayPort monitor to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, tablet, smartphone or PC. It’s ideal for multitasking, presenting video at trade shows and conferences, editing documents, playing online games and watching movies on a larger screen.
- Flexible flat design allows easy bending and rolling for tangle-free carrying and storage
- Converts audio/video signals from sources supporting USB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 4K at 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 3-year limited warranty