Flat USB-C to VGA cable connects a VGA monitor to your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop or tablet’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. This USB Type-C to VGA adapter (M/F) connects to a VGA cable to add a VGA monitor to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, tablet, smartphone or PC. It’s ideal for multitasking, presenting video at trade shows and conferences, editing documents, playing online games and watching movies on a larger screen.
- Flexible flat design allows easy bending and rolling for tangle-free carrying and storage
- Converts video signals from sources supporting USB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz for high-definition video
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 3-year limited warranty