The EasyIP 20 Base Kit is an AV-over-IP professional camera system in a box. It delivers professional image quality for UC soft clients and simplifies the BYOD conferencing experience by moving videoconferencing onto the network.
This networked video capturing system allows you to use up to four PTZ cameras in your meeting room, without needing a video switch. It’s a simple AV-over-IP solution for extended and networked video capture and streaming in medium and large spaces.
The EasyIP 20 Base Kit includes everything you need to get started with AV-over-IP video in one easy-to-order bundle including one EasyIP 20 Camera, one EasyIP Decoder and one Luxul AMS-1208p Switch.
- Designed for flexible configuration in medium and large rooms
- One EasyIP (Network PoE+) and one HDMI video output
- Supports up to two EasyIP Mixers or Decoders simultaneously
- Provides USB 3.0 connection to leading web services: Teams/Skype for Business, Zoom, WebEx, BlueJeans, Google Meet and others
- EasyIP 20 Camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount with mounting hardware
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- EasyIP Switch (Luxul AMS-1208P)
- Rack mount kit (for mounting the EasyIP Switch)
- EasyIP Decoder
- Half-Rack mounting kit (for mounting the EasyIP Decoder into a full rack space)
- 10 ft (3.05m) cat-5e snagless Cable, black
- 3 ft (0.91 m) cat-5e cable
- 6 ft (1.8 m) USB 3.0 cable
- 1 qty 4-position phoenix-style connector
- Power cord (for EasyIP Switch)
- Quick-Start Guides