For Polycom 300, 310, 500 or 700 Codecs
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
OneLINK Codec Kits provide more freedom of choice for camera selection, equipment placement and cloud conferencing software. Tailored for Polycom Codec Systems, Vaddio OneLINK Codec Kits enhance capabilities of traditional codecs, while appealing to end users who want to enjoy the benefits of cloud conferencing.
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on location of codec.
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 feet/100 meters – which means Polycom systems can now go into larger rooms.
- Freedom of camera choice by providing you the option to connect either Polycom or Vaddio cameras to codec rooms.
- Camera interoperability – RoboSHOT cameras can now be used with Polycom codecs.
- Select the right camera for the room with more options than ever – RoboSHOT cameras with 12x, 20x, and 30x zoom.
- Deliver uncompressed, high definition cloud conferencing with USB 3.0 available on the OneLINK Bridge, removing restrictions of traditional codecs.
- Connect to any cloud conferencing software including Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others.
- Plug and play usability.
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for camera control and remote management.
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, control, and video up to 328ft (100m) over a single Cat-5e/6 cable
- Bridges audio and video for easy soft-client conferencing
- Simultaneous HDMI, USB 3.0, and HD-SDI outputs
- Configurable audio matrix with AEC
- Up to 1080p/60 resolution available over uncompressed USB
- OneLINK bridge interface
- OneLINK HDMI EZIM with mounting screws
- Thin profile wall mount (black) with mounting hardware
- Quick start guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 1' (0.3m) OneLINK for Polycom cable, EZIM side
- 2' (0.6m) OneLINK for Polycom cable, codec side
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- EZCamera RS-232 control adapter