Enclosed within its mounting case, the RoboSHOT® IW (In-Wall) HDBT Recessed HD Camera is ideal for capturing conversations or video conferencing in room settings where interior design is important.
The glass cover that protects the PTZ camera changes from a frosted opaque when the camera is off to a transparent clear glass when the camera is powered on. When it’s off, the opaque glass hides the PTZ camera – out of sight, out of mind – perfect for corporate board rooms, law offices, courtrooms, medical institutions or any application where it's critical to clearly knowing the camera’s active status.
The RoboSHOT IW's HDBaseT output allows for flexible install options - power with a PoE+ network switch or Midspan Power Injector for an IP streaming configuration, or connect to an HDBaseT video switch or OneLINK extension system for a variety of video outputs. Compare OneLINK systems to choose from output options such as HD-SDI, HDMI, USB 3.0 and IP streaming.
RoboSHOT IW is the ultimate professional PTZ camera solution for the design-conscious customer, yet maintains Vaddio’s high standards for performance, network manageability and ease of use.
- ADA compliant - recess-mounted, making it compliant with the Americans with disabilities Act (ADA)
- Equipped with laminated safety glass for use in high traffic areas
- Capable of 1080p/60fps for the smoothest video available
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Pass uncompressed, high resolution video over USB by pairing with the OneLINK bridge AV interface, also supports USB 2.0
- Easy, intuitive web-based user interface for remote management
- Available in black or primed (un-painted) glass frame
- Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT IW camera and back-box
- Front frame with smart glass (black or primed)
- Interior side plate, right side
- Interior side plate, left side
- Fastening and mounting hardware for drywall installation
- Vaddio IR remote commander
- Installation guide