The VAT-2000 Adaptive bit rate transcoder is a powerful real time transcoding solution designed to meet rapidly evolving demands of adaptive rate streaming video delivery applications. The product meets the challenge by providing high quality video to a wide variety of viewing devices over a wide variety of networks and network conditions and meets the demanding requirements of Broadcast, Web, and Mobile video services delivery.
- Single multi-standard (MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 AVC) HD/SD transcoder
- RTP/UDP, UDP, RTMP and HTTP Live streaming (HLS) protocol support
- Four adaptive rate resolution/rate profiles
- MPEG-1 Layer II, AAC, and Dolby AC-3 input audio
- Management and control via open Gear Dashboard software or SNMP
- IP unicast/multicast input, ASI Inputs