VidOlink® 60G-7 supports SD/HD SDI and DVB ASI video formats making it ideal for broadcast and professional audio visual applications. The VidOlink 60G-7 Series of point-to-point video links costevectively transport pure uncompressed HD video. The VidOlink 60G-7 can be used in permanent installations for sports coverage (stadium, track, golf course), live broadcast, building to building links, and countless other applications.
VidOvation, a world class manufacturer of broadband digital radios, introduces the VidOlink 60G-7, the first FCC approved unlicensed full bandwidth transport solution for SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 372M (dual channel). The VidOlink 60G-7 is engineered to transmit and receive uncompressed production quality HD-SDl video signals. The radio link performs at 1.485 Gbps per channel, seamlessly extending physical connections to the video camera.
The VidOlink 60G-7 operates at Layer 1 (no encoding). This ensures the lowest latency of any SMPTE 292M/SMPTE 372M radio. With a compact design, link range of up to 750 meters HD, and true full bandwidth SMPTE 292M/372M throughput, the VidOlink 60G-7 radio platform is the perfect choice for remote broadcast locations.
- Zero frame delay
- Zero interference - No artifacts (“sparkle”)
- Uncompressed 1.5G HD-SDI video
- No channel coding
- 270 Mb/s SD and DVB ASI
- SMPTE 292M (single channel) and SMPTE 372M (dual channel)
- FCC and Globally allocated unlicensed spectrum - 60GHz
- Error Free with EQ and PLL SDI matrix test pattern
- Ruggedized and water-resistant enclosure and connectors
- Designed for outdoor use to deliver perfect video under all weather conditions:
- Rain, snow, fog or even sunshine
- Range: HD 750m, SD greater than 1000m
- Single, dual and bi-directional channel options available
- Point-to-point link
- 99.999% Path availability
- Radio link alignment optical scope (optional)
- RSSI bar graph readout
- Secure communications proprietary modulation narrow radio beam
- US military accepted
- Integrated antenna
- Uses 48VDC power from included AC adapter or optional battery