The ViewSonic SC-U25 VDI Value Client is the simplest solution at the lowest cost for desktop virtualization deployments. With the included Userful Multiplatform Desktop Virtualization software, administrators can easily deliver a mix of customized Microsoft Windows and cloud-client Chrome browser desktops within a local area network. Easy Plug-and-Play LAN installation supports Gigabit Ethernet. Outputs include VGA, RJ45 for host and four USB Type A ports for multiple peripherals. The SC-U25 also supports up to Full HD 1080p resolution, and includes headphone/mic inputs for enhanced multimedia. With no moving parts, the SC-U25 virtually eliminates service, updates, and maintenance to lower the overall total cost of ownership.
Simplified VDI Management and Maintenance:
Userful MultiPlatform features a browser-based control center, providing easy-setup and centralized management. The integrated hypervisor function also provides a drag-and-drop interface empowering even those with limited IT training to easily upload and deliver various desktops.
Versatile OS Support:
Userful Multiplatform offers a flexible choice of operating systems for IT administrators and end client users. Whether choosing Windows, Linux, or cloud-clients, IT administrators can assign different desktops based on the end client’s OS preference or deploy a single desktop to everyone. At each desktop, each user can also choose among the provided Operating Systems with a simple click.
With Userful Multiplatform software included, this value client is a perfect cloud client for cost-effective virtual desktops with up to 20 users per PC server. Not only does the SC-U25 enhance operation efficiency, but it also reduces IT management expense and the total cost of ownership.
- Windows 7 Pro Diskless COA + userful multiplatform license
- Plug-and-Play LAN; Connect up to 20 users per server
- Complete multimedia experience with headphone/MIC
- Supports automatic fail-over N+1 server redundancy
- Compact VESA-mountable form factor mounts to monitor
- 3 years limited warranty
- VESA-mountable design
- TAA trade compliant for federal government opportunities
- SC-U25 client, power cord, power adapter, stand/VESA mounting bracket, quick start guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (with userful multiplatform software)