One of the all time great loudspeaker designs the Wharfedale 2180 has become established in such diverse roles as karaoke bar systems and surround sound installations in cinemas and movie houses; as well as featuring in tens of thousands of bar, restaurant and small club installations. The 2180 is a proven product manufactured for over ten years and offering enviable standards of reliability. As with all our loudspeaker systems the drive units are exclusive Wharfedale designs made in our own factory. The substantial 200mm pulp cone woofer is used with two 25mm soft dome tweeters which feature Ferrofluid cooling and electronic overload protection for extra reliability. The 2180 is discretely finished in black vinyl with grey plastic trims and removable black cloth grilles.
- Fire retardant acrylic wadding
- 200mm Pulp coned bass/mid with high temperature voice coil
- 1 x 25mm Pre-coated fabric domes, ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Computer grade crossover board, high saturation current chokes
- Auto-resetting thermal overload protection
- 4-terminal spring-clip for series/parallel connection