DVP X15B loudspeakers use the latest in wharfedale Pro driver technology for engineers have incorporated a curve linear, double-roll surround for smooth transitions and stability for low through to mid range frequencies. Combined with 2.5" voice coils for improved thermal dissipation, you can expect consistent delivery at the highest of volumes throughout a performance.
- 400W RMS/800W Programme/1600W Peak
- 130dB Max SPL
- 38Hz – 150Hz frequency response
- Proprietary enhanced Rhino Rock paint for a chip resistant finish
- High powered LF driver using a double-roll surround
- Fine-tuned crossovers, built in house for audio signal purity and optimised tuning
- Parallel port mouth design creates reflective boundary, maximising low end punch