6114 audio channels central switch is central switch for all BRIDGE TDM networks and offers 48 ports, each supporting 128 channels of audio inputs and outputs plus control data. Two 4864 units provide complete auto-failover redundancy for Wheatstone’s BRIDGE TDM system while simplifying configuration, installation and future expansion. Onboard X-Y controllers provide rackroom source/destination control with access to all crosspoint metering and monitoring. It can switch 3072 audio channels to 3072 destinations all at once, virtually latency free, without blockout. Systems can even be built with pair of 4864 switches to give 100% instantaneous glitchless system-wide redundancy, feat that cannot be guaranteed with other similar network technology.
- Built-in stereo speakers also provide system wide monitoring function
- Simplifies configuration, installation, and expansion of all BRIDGE systems
- Provides simple point-to-point connection for up to 48 studios
- Two 4864s provide complete system redundancy with auto-failover
- Eliminates costly wiring runs