The smallest member of the Audioarts line to date, the Audioarts 08 console is ideal for LPFMs, podcasts, web streaming or remote applications requiring a simple, low profile eight-channel board. Made for the demands of professional broadcasting, the Audioarts 08 is designed for fast-paced, live on-air, streamed or produced applications with easy access to controls.
In one compact frame, the Audioarts 08 covers all the basics with a single stereo mixing bus (balanced or unbalanced output); two mic inputs (one for guest, and one for host); USB input to play in audio from a PC; USB output to record directly to PC recording software; mix-minus telephone output for interfacing to a telephone hybrid; monitor, headphone and cue for off-air monitoring; speaker mute for muting monitor speakers when the mic is on (eliminating the possibility of feedback); and unbalanced or balanced inputs/outputs for interface with consumer or professional grade equipment.
- 8-channel frame
- Stereo mixing bus, balanced or unbalanced
- Compact, tabletop mount
- Long-throw faders on inputs and monitors
- Dual, super-quiet, high-performance microphone preamps
- LED illumination on all switches
- Headphone jack with built-in amplifier (with +20dB output)
- USB - bidirectional audio port for convenient interfacing to computers and automation systems