The AUDIOARTS LIGHTNING is a new mid-sized console, Lighting. Integrated Bluetooth and USB make this standalone console a great choice for a studio that doesn't need inter-facility networking. The Lightning comes in 12- or 16-channel tabletop configurations and has a modular design with four channel input panels, and a Master/Monitor panel with linear faders for headphone and control room level control. All faders are conductive plastic and all switches are LED illuminated. Input channels have A/B source selection, with balanced line in for the A source and trimmable -10 to +4 line in on B. Standard features include four stereo program buses, two auto mix-minuses for call-ins, four mic preamps with variable gain trim and switchable +48V phantom power, plus built-in headphone jack and CUE speaker amplifiers. Additional four channel mic preamp cards can be fitted if needed.
- Perfect console for studios that have mostly microphone or analog source inputs
- Doesn’t have the extensive A/D, D/A conversions of a typical digital board
- Access to editing software, Skype or other external sources through USB and Bluetooth
- Receive and record calls from Bluetooth enabled cellphones or play cuts from MP3 players
- Console also contains a patchable AES input for connecting a digital source to any fader
- Built-in A/D conversion for the main program output so operators can access the program air feed as balanced analog
- Streamlined 8-channel Audioarts 08 and compact Air-1 to the 12-channel Air-4 and 16-channel Air-5