Gibraltar IP Mix Engine is the industry’s first IP network interface for a new breed of audio mixing consoles that provide never-before control and access throughout the entire studio operation.
The Gibraltar IP Mix Engine provides Wheatstone’s line of audio consoles with direct connectivity into WheatNet-IP, an AES67 compatible IP audio network with all the necessary broadcast audio tools and controls integrated into one robust, distributed network.
- IP network interface and mix engine for Wheatstone’s IP networked consoles
- AES67 compatible
- Up to 1024 DSP processing signal paths (any combination of 5.1, stereo, and mono channels)
- Talks native IP to standard production automation systems. No serial data conversions required.
- Can apply processing functions to 768 input paths and 256 mix output paths simultaneously
- Flexible mixing architecture allows over 500 mix busses
- 4 band fully parametric EQ with HF/LF peaking or shelving
- 3 parametric filters (high pass, low pass, & notch)
- Parametric compression, limiting, and gating
- 16 control channels for keying/ducking/sidechain applications
- Panning and surround imaging control
- Individual input and output delay capability; up to 650mS per path