IP Meters GUI app displays “wall of meters” on your computer screen for ongoing monitoring of audio peak levels and average levels at selected points throughout the entire network. Includes separate FFT meter for spectral readings plus visual alerts should channel go dark.
In today’s connected world of AoIP, it’s nice to know what’s going on with your audio. Not just the audio at local sources and destinations, either, but all audio at every point in your network. You could haul out all that expensive test gear for a look, but who has time for that. It’s much easier to drop in an app like our new IP Meters GUI for the WheatNet-IP network, which gives you ongoing metering of audio levels, signal density, FFT readings.
Fully customizable, the IP-MTR64 Meters GUI lets you display an almost limitless array of metering and analysis on the monitor of any computer connected to the WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network. Plus, meters have silence detection, so you can see at glance if an audio stream has gone down, and where.
- Multiple bargraph meters in one computer display for checking levels of any source, destination or audio path in WheatNet-IP network
- Separate analysis window for detailed signal evaluation using FFT, 3-D plot, oscilloscope, energy vs. frequency, spectral dynamic range, and other tools
- Real-time metering of audio peak levels, average levels and peak over average levels, stereo or mono
- Two to more than 60 meter cells in single display screen
- Style of metering can be curved “eyebrow” horizontal or vertical bargraph (you determine the number of bars)
- Silence detection/failover at a glance for alerting you if an audio stream has failed
- Customizable as an overall grid layout of meters with color options and font selections for metering in way that makes sense to you