The M1 is a flexible digital microphone processor. It offers unlimited presets, security and networkability in an all-digital framework, with easy-to-set up parameters.
The M1 microphone processor is equipped with a Super-Quiet (SQ) microphone preamplifier featuring an extremely low noise floor, very wide dynamic range, faithfully accurate transient response, and ruler flat frequency response. Operating in harmony with high quality 24-bit A/D converters and a 96kHz base sample rate, the M1 adds absolutely no undesired coloration to the signal and faithfully preserves the sound of any microphone and talent combination. Either from the front panel, or from the GUI - all parameters of the M1 can be controlled to give each voice talent his or her own personal sound at the press of a button.
The features on the M1 include a four-band parametric EQ, high- and low-pass filters, de-esser and expander and of course, our proprietary Vorsis dynamics processing. The unit comes loaded with factory designed presets, and designing your own is easy, thanks to features such as "Quick Save" and 'Quick Compare" that allow you to toggle back and forth between different presets as you adjust them.
- Control of all audio parameters
- Intuitive PC graphical user interface (GUI)
- High quality, low noise microphone preamp
- Phantom power
- Metering: In/Out De-esser. Compression, Expansion
- Password based security
- 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz AES3 output sample rates
- 24-bit A/D, D/A converters
- Preset storage/recall via GUI
- Variable frequency De-esser
- Voice phase scrambler
- Adjustable compression
- Downward expansion
- Output limiter
- EQ: two-band parametric plus variable high and low shelving
- Tunable high and low pass filters
- FFT voice energy display via GUI
- Quick save/compare function
- TCP/IP Ethernet remote control
- Takes up only one rack space