Wheatstone's Talent Stations allow you to put talent controls right where they need to be - in front of the talent. One of our smallest Talent Stations, the TS-4V is vertically orientated, and fits virtually anywhere you need it to be.
The smaller TS-4V talent station provides lighted on/off/cough and talkback switches for a single talent microphone. A rotary headphone source selector is provided along with an OLED display for identifying the selected source. The source selector doubles as a volume control. There are 1/4" and 1/8" headphone jacks on the front panel. The TS-4V connects to the WheatNet-IP network via a single Ethernet cable.
- Lighted mic ON/OFF switches
- Built-in headphone amplifier
- Headphone level control
- Headphone source selector
- Mic talkback switch
- Works in conjunction with any WheatNet-lP BLADE
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone jacks on the front panel