VoxPro digital audio editing system is the de facto standard for live radio recording, editing and airing of clips in control and newsrooms worldwide. With it, clips can be recorded, edited and aired in moments.
For the user, VoxPro5 offers advanced features including Auto-Import, Auto-Record, EZ_Export, Automatic Gain Control, networked file access, customizable folders, and our trademarked VoiceSlip™ effect for handling host/caller talk-over. For the engineering staff or system administrator, VoxPro5 makes networking a snap; its flexibility and versatility allow it to be used in any physical or network configuration. User accounts are managed by means of simple ASCII text files, and user audio files are maintained in a standard Windows format.
Fast, reliable, and easy-to-learn, it consists of VoxPro software and a USB hardware control panel. Administrative functions allow management of disk space, and permissions between user groups and more. An unlimited number of users access password protected folders and files within a given user group plus the files they personally create. Unlimited undo and redo, remote start, and one-button insert record are just a few of VoxPro's more used features. A 10 Gig hard drive holds fifteen hours of stereo files.
Using intuitive icons and transport keys, the control panel allows users to speedily record and edit audio. VoxPro digitally records and edits voice, sound effects, and music clips on two tracks. All popular file formats, including M4A (iTunes), MP3, MP2, WAV, AIFF and WMA files can be imported and exported individually or in groups.
- Rich set of playback options
- Editable recordings with several ways to create and use edit points
- Infinite undo/redo capability persists for the lifetime of the file
- Audio effects including normalization, mute, bleep, reverse, pitch change, and time stretch
- Import and Export files in standard formats
- Customizable scrubbing for fast and accurate positioning while editing
- Password protected user accounts
- Optional control panel with most commonly used controls, including jog wheel
- Any number of Hotkeys available for immediate one-button playback
- MultiTrack panel allowing additional support files overlayed on title track