The ESU LT provides an interface between E1 or Fractional E1 service and the end user’s data terminal equipment for applications such as LAN-to-LAN bridging, Frame Relay circuit termination, and video-conferencing. The ESU LT provides access to traditional dedicated point-to-point E1 services as well as network termination for Frame Relay.
Housed in a compact, durable plastic housing, the ESU LT supports synchronous data rates from 56 kbps to 2.048 Mbps atNx56 or Nx64 kbps. A single DB-25 DTE physical interface, supporting V.35, V.36,X.21/V.11 or EIA-530, provides a connection to the end user’s DTE equipment. Adapter cables are available.
- Single-port E1 DSU/CSU
- Metallic E1 network interface (DB-15 120 ohm)
- Includes DB-15 120 ohm to BNC 75 ohm adapter
- Single DB-25 DTE interface supporting V.35, V.36, X.21/V.11 or EIA-530
- Nx56 or Nx64 operations for data rates to 2.048 Mbps
- G.704 framing and HDB3 line coding support
- Unframed mode option
- Front panel LCD for configuration and monitoring
- Auto ranging power supply 90 VAC to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz IEC connector
- Customer provides power cord with appropriate plug type
- V.35 adapter cable sold separately