The Crestron Flex UC-C100-T system provides a customizable conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display1 and features a 10.1 in. touch screen (TS-1070-B-S) and UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-T-ASSY).
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-C100-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on-premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Custom Room Integration
The UC-C100-T system provides the essential components needed to design a fully custom video conferencing space using your choice of display devices, cameras, speakers, microphones, and other AV equipment. Any Microsoft Teams software compliant USB camera and USB audio conferencing interface (or speakerphone) may be used.
Intuitive User Interface
With a large 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display, the Crestron® tabletop touch screen (TS-1070-B-S) provides superior conferencing control in meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The touch screen also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.2
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-T-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the touch screen to the UC Bracket Assembly.
- Conferencing integration solution for Microsoft Teams® Rooms software
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. touch screen and UC bracket assembly
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and touch screen for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the touch screen to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports a single video display