The Crestron Flex UC-C100-Z system provides a customizable conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software. It supports a single video display1 and features a 10.1 in. touch screen (TS-1070-B-S) and UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY).
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-C100-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Custom Room Integration
The UC-C100-Z system provides the essential components needed to design a fully custom video conferencing space using your choice of display devices, cameras, speakers, microphones, and other AV equipment. Any Zoom Rooms software compliant USB camera and USB audio conferencing interface (or speakerphone) may be used.
Intuitive User Interface
With a large 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display, the Crestron® tabletop touch screen (TS-1070-B-S) provides superior conferencing control in meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The touch screen also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device.
- Conferencing integration solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Native Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. touch screen and UC bracket assembly
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports a single video display