2-port HighSecLabs Secure DVI-I KVM Switch
SK21D-3 is a secure 2-port, small-form-factor DVI-I KVM switch. It enables users to share peripherals - keyboard, mouse and monitor - between two different security-level networks/computers.
- Small form factor - occupies minimum desktop space.
- HDMI Video support - 4K UHD HDMI 1.4 with resolutions up to 3840x2160, two computers connected to a single display
- AUX Channel protection - patented AUX channel firewall technology prevents leakage, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional EDID
- Highest security by design - NIAP common criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices
- Hardware-based peripheral isolation - no dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory